214/1 Gray Street, New Farm
Elegant, Spacious 'Freshwater Apartments' Unit, Leafy Surrounds
If you've been looking for a high-quality apartment in a prestigious building without the million dollar price tag, then this one is for you. Positioned on the second floor, covering a total 118m2, it has ample room to relax and entertain with family and friends amongst a bright, peaceful and leafy backdrop.
Its open-plan design with kitchen/dining/lounge flows seamlessly onto the generous outdoor balcony that is both sun filled and private. Both bedrooms are located off either side of the living area enabling maximum separation and privacy.
'Freshwater Apartments' is known as one of New Farm's most desirable and highly sought after apartment complexes due to its location, 5-star amenities and high-quality finishes. And, there is good reason why many of the apartments in this complex achieve excellent rental returns, as well as capital growth.
At a glance:
- Beautiful lobby, gardens, pool and BBQ on the river
- Huge fully covered balcony with sliding Plantation Shutters
- Walk-in robe and ensuite for master bedroom
- Large kitchen area with stone benchtops
- Secure undercover parking
- High-quality timber flooring
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Very well-maintained building
- Body Corporate Fees $4,454.53 annually
- Sinking Fund $433,139.75
- Rental appraisal $650-675 per week through the onsite manager
Vacant Possession is possible immediately. Please call Beth or Anthony today for a private inspection or for more information on this wonderful unit.
The New Farm boundaries are marked by Harcourt Street in the west, Chester Street, Gibbon Street, Beeston Street, Kingsholme Street, Macquarie Street and Merthyr Road in the north, the Brisbane River in the east and south.See Full Profile