34/68 Beeston Street, Teneriffe
Private, Courtyard Apartment In Sought After Complex
Nestled peacefully at the rear corner of the complex, unit 34 at 'Signature Park' is a delightful, pet-friendly courtyard apartment with a generous 102m2 total area.
Tastefully renovated by the owner recently with new floors, paint and fittings, as well as an updated bathroom in 2012 and a new kitchen in 2016. With a generously sized bedroom and lounge-room, with new air-conditioning units and contemporary tiles throughout. It's open plan design and spacious courtyard area will suit anyone looking for convenient, comfortable living with all perks that come with living in the highly sought after suburb of Teneriffe, only 2km from the City.
An excellent investment with high-returns, currently renting at $450 per week until February 2019, the apartment would make an exceptional investment property and will also suit down-sizers and young professionals.
- Courtyard unit with a large storage shed
- Excellent complex, well maintained with lap-pool, manicured gardens and
- Secure car-space and ability to add more storage if needed
- New air-conditioning units with ceiling fans throughout
- Stylishly renovated kitchen, bathrooms, floors and fittings
- Cafés, river-walks, restaurants, transport and boutique shops all within
- Low body corporate fees, only $3,438.78 per annum
Call Anthony or Beth now to learn more, or to book a private inspection.
The Teneriffe boundaries are marked by Doggett and Wyandra Street in the west, the Brisbane River in the north and east, and Kingsholme Street and Chester Street in the south.See Full Profile