1/110 Oxlade Drive, New Farm
Vast Ground Floor Riverfront Apartment In Boutique Complex
This gorgeous apartment is open by private inspection so please call Beth to arrange a convenient time as the property is vacant.
Newly renovated and simply stunning, the inherent value of this enormous (390sqm in total) and luxurious, Blu Chip property on sought after, prestigious, Oxlade Drive is evident.
Given that there is one apartment per floor, privacy and tranquility are ensured whilst still being connected to the swaths of green parklands belonging to Merthyr Park, overlooking the Brisbane River. These river views are enjoyed from many parts of the property but on entering the front door they are breathtaking.
The bespoke, gourmet, Miele kitchen with granite benchtops and ample storage opens onto the lounge/dining and undercover, entertaining area with built-in BBQ. All of these zones enjoy unobstructed, open plan views of the river through the glass, stacking, sliding doors that fold away to create alfresco living.
All three bedrooms have their own private outdoor area including the river facing, generous master with walk in robe, ensuite and terrace. A large study/second lounge, large family bathroom with bath, powder room, and separate laundry are also included in the design with quality fixtures, fittings and architectural hardware selected. Clever design has ensured maximum storage including, but not limited to, two walk-in storage rooms.
- Vast ground floor residence, in total 390sqm
- Fully fenced, huge riverfront terrace; keep it low maintenance or create a gardener's delight
- Gourmet, bespoke kitchen with Miele appliances and granite benchtops
- Indoor/outdoor entertaining lounge/dining BBQ area
- Each bedroom with its own private terrace space
- Luxurious master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Secure underground garage with two side by side carparks and shared garage storage room
- Direct access from the garage to the front terrace via stairs or use the front internal entrance via the lift
- Secure lock up garden shed, secure private area on the terrace for clothes drying, bike storage, or whatever
- Ducted AC, smart wired, pet-friendly, wheelchair accessible
- Office/second lounge, two walk-in storage cupboards, separate laundry, clever and ample storage
- Walk to the bus stop, Sydney St Citycat terminal, cafes, restaurants, Riverwalk, the City, Howard Smith Wharves, Merthyr Bowls Club, shops
Please call Beth today for an inspection and an introduction to this stunning property.
The New Farm boundaries are marked by Harcourt Street in the west, Chester Street, Gibbon Street, Beeston Street, Kingsholme Street, Macquarie Street and Merthyr Road in the north, the Brisbane River in the east and south.See Full Profile
Buying a property can truly be a melting pot of emotions. At Beth Leach New Farm, I want your buying experience to be seamless – whether it be buying your first home, your forever home or an investment property. Meanwhile, I’ll concentrate on making your purchase a stress-free experience!
Enquire about this property
Thanks for your viewing request, Beth will be in touch soon.