105 Browne Street, New Farm
Opulent, Bespoke, Architectural Brilliance
Breathtaking views abound, especially the 360-degree panorama of the city and suburb from the rooftop terrace that creates a remarkable entertaining venue for champagne sunsets and provides a break out space like no other.
Stunningly renovated to the highest quality and caliber, every detail of this rich and substantial family home, designed by renowned architect, Joe Adsett, and renovated by HCG Property, has been painstakingly selected to enhance and embrace a lavish, modern lifestyle.
Gallery-like rooms and double storey voids bounce light around the four floors. Dark wood cabinetry is a stunning contrast to brushed brass and marble. Chocolate coloured, wide, herringbone laid oak floorboards, transition seamlessly to herringbone feature tiles in the powder room and master ensuite.
Continuity and thoughtful design are evident throughout, the white iron lace on the front veranda is reflected with a modern twist in the white laser-cut, lacework screen at the rear of the property. Quality and attention to detail continue in the choice of modern feature lighting with subtle touches of brushed gold.
Attention to detail and thoughtful design is again displayed in the dimensions of the stair void. Currently, a beautiful light-filled void, in the future can accommodate a lift. This family home is suitable for any age family at any stage in life.
- Five bedrooms plus study, four floors including a rooftop terrace
- Gourmet Miele chef's kitchen including four ovens (one steam, two pyrolytic), two dishwashers, fully integrated double door Liebherr fridge
- Marble kitchen benchtops and splashback
- Butler's pantry with scullery, wine fridge, and maximum storage
- Master bedroom with walk in robe/dressing room, ensuite with bath
- Three bathrooms and powder room with stone benchtops and smoke coloured shower screens
- Massive four car garage with plenty of storage options, two off-street car spaces also on the driveway
- Pool, large back deck off kitchen, level, usable, low maintenance back yard
- Ducted air-conditioning, keypad entry, smart wired, Fermax video intercom
- Huge laundry with black-butt slab benchtop
- Temperature controlled wine storage room
Fall in love with 105 Brown Street, New Farm, where thoughtful and considered design are evident in every detail.
The New Farm boundaries are marked by Harcourt Street in the west, Chester Street, Gibbon Street, Beeston Street, Kingsholme Street, Macquarie Street and Merthyr Road in the north, the Brisbane River in the east and south.See Full Profile
Buying a property can truly be a melting pot of emotions. At Beth Leach New Farm, I want your buying experience to be seamless – whether it be buying your first home, your forever home or an investment property. Meanwhile, I’ll concentrate on making your purchase a stress-free experience!
Enquire about this property
Thanks for your viewing request, Beth will be in touch soon.