2/38 Le Geyt Street, Windsor
Best Value, Luxury, Three Bedroom, Townhouse
Completed in December 2017, covering a total of 160m2 living space, this three-storey town-house is immaculate. Cleverly designed with contemporary and elegant finishes, high-quality appliances and stunning fixtures and fittings throughout. This will appeal to both owner occupiers and investors as it has an extremely high yield and is only 3 klms from the CBD.
The ground floor consists of the over-sized, single car-garage, accessible via a remote-controlled roller-door with ample storage room, as well as the laundry and a back door that leads to a small outdoor area with a retractable clothesline to dry your clothes. The middle floor is spacious and well lit with 2.7m high ceilings and a balcony for indoor/outdoor entertaining. The sleek and stylish kitchen boasts an island stone bench-top with plenty of cooking space and stainless steel Bosch appliances. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, all have built-in wardrobes with black trim, stylish ceilings fans, ducted air-conditioning, a shared bathroom with bath and an ensuite for the master bedroom.
- Bespoke architectural fittings and fixtures
- Wide oak timber flooring, plush carpeting and stone bench-tops throughout
- High 2.7m ceilings in living/dining/kitchen floor
- Designer kitchen with stone island bench-top, Bosch appliances
- Open plan with a large balcony for alfresco living
- Oversized secure lock-up garage with ample storage
- Short walk to cafes, Windsor Homemaker Centre and restaurants
- Surrounded by great parks, Downey Park, Flynn Oval, Windsor Park
- Easy access to the City, RBH, Airport via car or public transport
- Very low Body Corporate fees, only $1,477 per year
- Rates per quarter $393.90
- Rental appraisal range $650-625 per week
A boutique development, with only 7 townhouses, 'Serendipidity Views' is ideally located just off Lutwyche Road, very close to great schools, cafe's, parks, shops, public transport, the RBH, and the Airport Link Tunnel.
Convenient and stylish living doesn't get much better than this. Vacant possession is available, call Beth or Anthony now for more information.
Buying a property can truly be a melting pot of emotions. At Beth Leach New Farm, I want your buying experience to be seamless – whether it be buying your first home, your forever home or an investment property. Meanwhile, I’ll concentrate on making your purchase a stress-free experience!
Enquire about this property
Thanks for your viewing request, Beth will be in touch soon.