Nundah address withheld, Nundah
Entire Corner Block Of Units, High Yield, LMR2 (2 or 3 storey mix)
22 Cameron Street, Nundah represents an outstanding opportunity to secure a high yielding complex in the rapidly evolving suburb of Nundah.
Sit and hold, and fill the gap in the market for affordable housing positioned under the rental returns, and therefore not in competition with, the new builds. These opportunities don't come along often to invest in property that will pay its own way right up to the next cycle and beyond.
- 6 apartments (4 x 2 bedroom apartments, 2 x 1 bedroom apartments)
- LMR2 (2 or 3 Storey Mix)
- 799m² landholding
- 6.06% Gross Yield approx based on sale price of $1,350,000
- the entire corner block of units on one title, plus future development opportunity
- total rent per week is $1,575 = $81,900 per year
- some long term tenants in place
- situated approximately 8km radially from the Brisbane CBD
The walkability the location enjoys to key landmarks, infrastructure, amenity, and local services is second to none:
- Bus Interchange and Toombul Shopping Centre (1200m)
- Nundah Train Station (600m)
- Nundah Village and Woolworths (700m)
- Oxen ham Park (600m)
- Kedron Brook Bicycle and Pedestrian Path (1,200m)
Close to public transport and pivotal navigation points including the city and inner north via Sandgate Road and Airport connections using the Airport Link tunnel.
For further information please contact Beth.
Buying a property can truly be a melting pot of emotions. At Beth Leach New Farm, I want your buying experience to be seamless – whether it be buying your first home, your forever home or an investment property. Meanwhile, I’ll concentrate on making your purchase a stress-free experience!
Enquire about this property
Thanks for your viewing request, Beth will be in touch soon.