3/903 Brunswick Street, New Farm
Quiet, Centrally Located Plus Outdoor Area
It's not often you can say that New Farm Deli is your local cafe but here at this quiet, well-presented apartment tucked away at the back of a boutique complex of six units, it's all about location.
With a total square meterage of 135sqm, unit 3 has the added unique bonus of having its own very large lock up garage and laundry plus a 34sqm exclusive car-space/outdoor area for private use.
Freshly painted and thoughtfully renovated over the years, a large chef's kitchen including granite bench-tops and stainless steel appliances takes center stage and leads off the lounge/dining to a south-east facing, private deck. Both bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans with air-conditioning units in the master bedroom and kitchen area. It has everything you need for a comfortable, convenient lifestyle.
- Walk everywhere - shops, restaurants, public transport, and New Farm Park
- 34sqm outdoor space/extra carpark plus fully enclosed garage/laundry
- Balcony space leading from open plan design living area
- Two AC reverse cycle units plus ceiling fans
- Small, quiet, boutique complex of only 6 units with secure access
- Wooden floorboards, ample storage
- Rental Appraisal $430 - $460 per week
- Council Rates $332.03 per quarter
- Body corporate fees $4,104 per year
A unique property in such a superb location at this price point will not last long, so please call Beth or Anthony to arrange a private inspection now. The property is vacant and waiting for you to move in.
The New Farm boundaries are marked by Harcourt Street in the west, Chester Street, Gibbon Street, Beeston Street, Kingsholme Street, Macquarie Street and Merthyr Road in the north, the Brisbane River in the east and south.See Full Profile