1702/25 Connor Street, Fortitude Valley
Inner City Bolt Hole By James Street
Within walking distance to Brisbane city and with the James Street precinct on your doorstep, this modern and stylish apartment in the pet-friendly 'M&A Apartments' represents exceptional buying value. And, as they say in real estate, it's all about location, location, location.
Apartment 1702 is on level 17 with a south-west facing balcony enjoying spectacular views of the Story Bridge and city skyline from almost every aspect of the apartment, including the bedroom. It is in excellent condition with a full Bosche kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, washing machine, dryer, generous built-in wardrobes, and ducted air-conditioning. It also has the option to be sold fully or partly furnished should the buyer wish.
The 'M&A Apartments' were completed in late 2013 and consist of one and two bedroom apartments over 21 levels offering a lavish, resort-style pool and BBQ area. It also has restaurants, cafés, and other shops directly underneath on ground level for ultimate convenience and is surrounded by some of the best restaurants, bars and boutique shopping in Brisbane; The James St Markets, Gerard's, Harvey's, The Calile Hotel, Palace Cinemas, The Osbourne Hotel, and the Eleven Roof-top Bar, just to name a few.
- Stunning views from the 17th floor
- The best location, walk to everything
- Secure garage adjacent to a power outlet
- Great on site management and ample nearby amenities
- Resort style pool and BBQ area with large outdoor TV
- Short term accommodation pet-friendly
- Long term 6/12 month rental appraisal $425 - $450 per week.
- Very healthy sinking fund of $1,450,652.66
- Council Rates $393.97 per quarter
- Total Body Corporate fees $5,058.52 per year
Call Beth or Anthony today for more information and to book your private inspection. This won't last!