18/75 Welsby Street, New Farm
Sunny Vista From Renovated Powerhouse Apartment
The owners have found their tree change and it's time to sell.
Enjoy a sunny vista from this renovated, Powerhouse Apartment. Facing outwards to the tree-lined street is this charming, two storey apartment located in the New Farm Park and river precincts.
Light filled and full of character unit 18 in the very tidy and quiet, Powerhouse Apartments complex will tick many boxes. Renovated only 3 years ago with quality inclusions, all of the hard work is done. Sit back and enjoy the proximity to many of our favourite New Farm amenities within easy walking distance.
- Two storey with good separation and privacy
- Both bedrooms ensuited and light-filled, with built in robes
- Master bedroom with Juliette balcony to tree-lined Lamington St
- Granite benchtops and stainless steel appliances, Bosche and Westinghouse
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Large lockable storage unit in the security access underground carpark
- Tiled throughout the living areas, wooden floors in bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms and separate laundry
- Excellent visitor parking, pool, and gym in the complex
- Rental Appraisal $500 - $520 per week, high yield, excellent investment
- Sinking fund $266,550.26
- Body Corporate fees $4,531.01 annually
Enjoy the best of New Farm from this location, including the convenience of Bitter Suite Bar and some boutique shops downstairs. New Farm Park is just a few hundred meters away, and you're one block back from the river. Close to the New Farm Park Citycat, excellent access to public transport, the off-leash dog park, Powerhouse, and just a 4-minute walk to Merthyr Village.
Please call Beth for more information and to book your private inspection today.
The New Farm boundaries are marked by Harcourt Street in the west, Chester Street, Gibbon Street, Beeston Street, Kingsholme Street, Macquarie Street and Merthyr Road in the north, the Brisbane River in the east and south.See Full Profile
Buying a property can truly be a melting pot of emotions. At Beth Leach New Farm, I want your buying experience to be seamless – whether it be buying your first home, your forever home or an investment property. Meanwhile, I’ll concentrate on making your purchase a stress-free experience!
Enquire about this property
Thanks for your viewing request, Beth will be in touch soon.