18/166 Sydney Street, New Farm
Celebrated Sydney Street, City Views From Large Verandah
Enjoy a high yield from this cleverly designed luxe apartment with the perfect floorplan. It's light-filled and spacious (116sm in total) on the first floor of four-year-old "Sydney on Sydney" in one of the most desirable locations in New Farm.
High ceilings draw the eye out past the open plan kitchen (with Bosch appliances and stone benchtops), through the study/lounge/dining to the north-west facing, long deck with gorgeous city views. There's enough space on the deck for an outdoor lounge and dining plus there's a convenient and generous lock up storage area discretely camouflaged with external battens.
The two bedrooms are either side of the common living areas allowing maximum privacy, both have their own walk-in robes and ensuites, and access to the large verandah deck through glass sliding doors. The laundry is hidden behind concertina doors in one of the bathrooms and accessed via two way entry.
- Two generous, ensuited bedrooms either side of the living areas
- Designer kitchen with Bosch appliances, gas cooktop, and stone benchtops
- Medium-sized complex with a lift and pool
- 3 Daikin split system air conditioning units and ceiling fans
- Tiled living areas, bathrooms, and balcony
- Carpeted bedrooms and walk-in robes
- Built-in study nook and built in laundry
- Large built-in storage area on the deck, and storage cage in the garage
- Secure garage, single carpark with a lockable built-in storage cage
- Fifteen visitor carparks
- Pet-friendly, walk to everything, secure entry, smart wired
- Rental return $615 wk, tenanted till Jan 2020
- Low Body Corporate fees $4,738.62 per year
- Sinking Fund $133,609.75
Just metres to the river, New Farm Park, the Powerhouse, Bitter Suite, cafes, and shops, the location enables easy walkability. This apartment will appeal to both owner occupiers and investors for obvious reasons.
Please call Beth for more information. This apartment is only available for viewing by private inspection.
*Please note the internal images are the exact same floor plan as unit 18 but are of a different apartment due to unit 18 being tenanted. These images are of the unit exactly one floor above unit 18 so the views are slightly different.
*Please note that the exterior images are taken from the verandah of unit 18 and depict the actual view.
The New Farm boundaries are marked by Harcourt Street in the west, Chester Street, Gibbon Street, Beeston Street, Kingsholme Street, Macquarie Street and Merthyr Road in the north, the Brisbane River in the east and south.See Full Profile