44 Rawlins Street, Kangaroo Point
Inner City, Bijou Oasis In Quiet Family Pocket
Elegant and tranquil living in the inner city is possible in this extremely desirable residence where easy efficiency is the name of the game. Think of this as your low maintenance, turnkey home ready for independent living and no body corporate fees.
Private and secure this stunning, fully fenced home has so many extra finishes and fixtures in quality renovations that elevate it to another level. Take for example the bespoke, chef's kitchen; a gourmet's paradise. Custom made stainless steel benchtops and double sinks, Carrara marble splashbacks running the length of the kitchen and into the study, Miele steam oven, oven, integrated dishwasher, induction cooktop, and crisp white 2 pac cabinetry, make it easy to imagine yourself loving cooking in this kitchen.
Privacy and flow are supported by the open plan nature of the design with the indoor living/dining seamlessly opening onto outdoor living/dining surrounded by well-established gardens. Perfectly versatile for our tropical, alfresco lifestyle.
- Three bedrooms with built in robes, the master with an ensuite and 2 pac walk through robe
- Bespoke Miele kitchen with custom stainless steel benchtops, Carrara marble splashbacks
- Spotted Gum hardwood timber floors throughout
- Natural slate stone flooring and wall tiles in the family bathroom, marble floor and walls in the ensuite, with lots of storage in mirrored cabinets
- Large, private, outdoor space for entertaining and peaceful relaxing
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms, 2 x split system AC units in living and master bedrooms
- Wide double garage with excellent storage and garden shed
- Separate laundry, walk-in storage cupboard, and large study with stainless steel benchtop
- High yield, rental appraisal $850-875 a week
You are so incredibly close to the Brisbane River; you can walk to the city and Southbank from here. Tucked away near Mowbray and Raymond Parks and the Kangaroo Point Cliffs, Mowbray Park Citycat Terminal, The Gabba precinct, Gabba Transit Centre, Dockside, Churchie, All Hallow's, St Joseph's Primary School, East Brisbane State School and easy access to the Mater Hospital, PA Hospital, Royal Brisbane Hospital, Greenslopes Hospital, GOMA, QPAC, QUT Garden's Point, Story Bridge, Pacific Motorway and Clem Jones Tunnel... Yes, location, location, location!
Please call Beth today for your personal introduction to the very special 44 Rawlins Street.
Buying a property can truly be a melting pot of emotions. At Beth Leach New Farm, I want your buying experience to be seamless – whether it be buying your first home, your forever home or an investment property. Meanwhile, I’ll concentrate on making your purchase a stress-free experience!
Enquire about this property
Thanks for your viewing request, Beth will be in touch soon.