903/8 Masters Street, Newstead
Spacious and Modern in the best part of Newstead
Located on level 9 of the 'Riverstone Apartments' with a huge 18m2 North East facing balcony, this well designed and modern apartment is the best value two-bedroom apartment you will find in Newstead.
With an expansive outdoor balcony, it captures plenty of natural light and covers a total of 103m2. Best of all it is only a short walk to the renowned Teneriffe Riverwalk, James Street Precinct and Gasworks Plaza.
It is extremely well designed with a number of storage areas throughout. It has a spacious and very well equipped kitchen with a large stone island bench-top, modern appliances and plenty of cupboard space. The long balcony doors which can be accessed from both the living room and bedroom can be fully opened up to capture plenty of natural light and breezes. The laundry is cleverly positioned in a closed off area on the balcony which has room for additional storage. Both bedrooms are spacious, each with split system air-conditioners and ceiling fans with the luxury of an ensuite and walk in robe for the master bedroom.
- Secure lock up garage with good proximity to lift
- Expansive North East facing balcony with views to Teneriffe Hill
- Spacious and well designed with large kitchen, modern appliances
- Ideally positioned only a short stroll to Gasworks Plaza, James Street precinct and the Riverwalk
- Currently renting for $495 per week on a periodic lease
- Body Corporate Fees $4,097.66 per year
- Sinking Fund Balance $144,337
- Well managed building with on-site managers and wheelchair accessible
Call Anthony now to book a private inspection.
Buying a property can truly be a melting pot of emotions. At Beth Leach New Farm, I want your buying experience to be seamless – whether it be buying your first home, your forever home or an investment property. Meanwhile, I’ll concentrate on making your purchase a stress-free experience!
Enquire about this property
Thanks for your viewing request, Beth will be in touch soon.