41 Beeston Street, Teneriffe
Quiet Parkside Unit, Great Value
High yielding, vacant, freshly painted and ready to move in or rent out!
Located across the road from the magnificent, Teneriffe Park and a stone's throw to the Brisbane River is this generous (100sqm total) two bedrooms plus study nook, two bathroom apartment in the renowned, Hyde Apartments. Built just seven years ago, the apartment is situated at the back of the quiet, medium sized complex of only forty-three units.
A leafy outlook is captured from the neutral-toned living/dining and rear deck. Both bedrooms are ensuited with maximum privacy gained from a floor plan that offers good separation. There are built in robes in each bedroom, a large built-in, floor to ceiling storage cage hidden behind stylish battens on the deck, and a built-in storage cage in the car space in the garage.
- Rental appraisal $560 - $600 a week
- Sinking Fund $116,046.91
- Body Corporate Fees including Sinking Fund per annum $4,692.13
- Both bedrooms with ensuites, built in robes
- Two AC split systems, ceiling fans, blinds
- Rear deck overlooking the quiet pool
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances with gas hob, Caesarstone bench tops, study area
- Medium-sized complex of 43 units with pool and lift
- Excellent location, proximity to cafe culture, the river, public transport, schools
Please call Beth for more information on this property and for a private inspection today!
The Teneriffe boundaries are marked by Doggett and Wyandra Street in the west, the Brisbane River in the north and east, and Kingsholme Street and Chester Street in the south.See Full Profile