2/46 Merthyr Road, New Farm
Stunning, Large, Fully Renovated, Low Body Corps
Imagine living a fully self contained, luxe lifestyle in the heart of New Farm within easy walking distance to the city and all local amenities. This apartment is a stand out, not just because of the location, huge size (85 m2) and second car space in front of the garage, but also because of the quality of renovation and complex.
Live in style at 'Merthyr Lodge', a boutique complex of only 10 apartments on the corner of Merthyr and Watson Streets in the leafy river precinct known for its cool breezes and quiet tranquility.
Built in 1969, the solid cavity brick apartment offers the educated buyer much more than what is normally on offer including an extra large remote control lock up garage plus an off street carpark that can be used by the owner, and secure internal access from the garage to the front internal door.
Enjoy open plan living from kitchen/dining/lounge to balcony in a modern aesthetic enhanced by timber floors and crisp white walls.
- Balcony off the lounge
- Excellent security, Crimsafe front screen, internal private access from garage
- Study nook
- Large bedroom with built in robe
- New ceiling fans in lounge and bedroom
- Timber floors throughout the living and bedroom areas
- Freshly painted with new square profile skirting boards
- Renovated bathroom
- Ceasarstone bench tops in kitchen/laundry
- Glass splash back in kitchen, stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop
- Laundry integrated into the kitchen
- Large linen cupboard and storage options in garage
- AC split system in lounge
- Instant hot water
- Super low Body Corporate fees $2,619.99 annually
- Sinking Fund $26,829.21
- Rates $406.90 per quarter
Close to public transport, the Sydney Street Citycat Terminal, Merthyr Village Shopping Centre, New Farm Park, the Brisbane River, Howard Smith Wharves and so much more.
Please call Beth or Anthony for a private inspection today. This won't last!
The New Farm boundaries are marked by Harcourt Street in the west, Chester Street, Gibbon Street, Beeston Street, Kingsholme Street, Macquarie Street and Merthyr Road in the north, the Brisbane River in the east and south.See Full Profile