12/159 Sydney Street, New Farm
Spacious, Light-filled Corner Apartment By New Farm Park
Please call for a private inspection.
Tightly held and highly regarded this corner unit in 'Parkleigh Apartments' on the second floor has a generous floor-plan (136m2 in total) with a delightful east facing balcony and oversized lock-up garage.
The apartment has stunning timber floor-boards, a stylish and well-designed kitchen with stone bench tops, plenty of storage areas and a breakfast bar. The balcony has ample room to host gatherings with family and friends and due to its aspect will be kept cooler during those hot summer afternoons and warm with winter sun. Both bedrooms are generously large in size, with an ensuite for the master bedroom and a spacious second bathroom with bathtub and laundry area.
- Great privacy, bedrooms either side of the living spaces
- Oversized secure lock-up garage (26m2)
- Great condition, stylish wooden floorboards
- Air-conditioned, ceiling fans throughout
- Ample storage areas throughout
- Excellent facilities, pool, BBQ area, sauna
- Great on site management
- Vacant Possession available
- Rental Appraisal $500 - $530 per week
- Sinking Fund balance $703,686.20
- Body Corporate fees $4,853.04 per year
- Council Rates $406.90 per quarter
With New Farm Park, Merthyr Village, cafes, The Riverwalk, and so much that New Farm has to offer right on your doorstep it's not surprising why these generously sized and well designed apartments are so sought after.
Call Beth to book a private inspection, or we will see you at the next open house.
The New Farm boundaries are marked by Harcourt Street in the west, Chester Street, Gibbon Street, Beeston Street, Kingsholme Street, Macquarie Street and Merthyr Road in the north, the Brisbane River in the east and south.See Full Profile