2/608 Brunswick Street, New Farm
Peaceful and Quiet with North East Aspect
In a small complex of four residential units and positioned at the rear of the complex on a quiet laneway is this outstanding two-bedroom apartment in a central location. Covering 112m2 in total area including a north-east facing balcony, it is well designed, tidy, and has plenty of scope to add value in the future.
It features quality polished timber floorboards in the living areas, spacious bedrooms each with built-in wardrobes and ensuites (the second bathroom with a bath and double access doors), and air-conditioning units in both bedrooms and the lounge room. Two small balconies provide a lightwell, natural airflow and break out space for each of the bedrooms and the large balcony off the lounge-room has a direct gas outlet for your BBQ. It has been kept in excellent condition, with new tile floors for the bedrooms, new dishwasher and has plenty of storage spaces throughout. Parking is secure and easy with entry via the lane-way off Terrace Street. The complex has 2 visitor car-spaces and it's only a 2 minute walk to the Howard Smith Wharves, the New Farm River Walk, City and an even shorter walk to local shops, public transport, cafes, and restaurants. The location is super convenient!
- Large open plan lounge/dining flowing onto north-east deck
- Large kitchen area with gas cooking
- North-east facing first-floor deck with gas outlet
- High ceilings and great natural lighting
- Plantation shutters and screen doors
- Pet friendly upon Body Corporate approval
- Secure building with intercom access
- Rental Appraisal $450 - $500 per week
- Sinking Fund Balance $47,183.41
- Council Rates $340.17 per quarter
- Body Corporate currently $1,675 per quarter to be reduced to $1,158 from 1st June 2020
If you've been waiting for something in New Farm that is, quiet and affordable, with loads of potential, this one's for you! Contact Anthony or Beth now to book an inspection.
For a private inspection contact:Beth Leach 0414 770 956
Tori Redshaw 0431 916 609
The New Farm boundaries are marked by Harcourt Street in the west, Chester Street, Gibbon Street, Beeston Street, Kingsholme Street, Macquarie Street and Merthyr Road in the north, the Brisbane River in the east and south.See Full Profile