903/71 Doggett Street, Newstead
Top Floor Opulence
Vacant now - move in straight away!
Built to the highest quality and caliber, every detail of this rich and substantial 106 sqm (total) inner-city apartment in two-year-old Nero Newstead has been painstakingly selected to enhance and embrace a lavish, modern lifestyle. And, you can begin living this lifestyle immediately, with vacant possession now, so you can buy, settle and move in!
A commanding corner position on the top floor (9th floor) with a 10sqm north-east facing balcony allows remarkable area views and an abundance of natural light through the open-plan space. Wooden cabinetry is contrasted against the black architectural fittings and fixtures, floor to ceiling sliding doors, sophisticated lighting, and geometric tiles in hues of grey.
Continuity and thoughtful design are evident throughout the entire complex with the common areas taking on a world-class five-star hotel appearance with amenities to match.
- Master with walk-through robe, ensuite, and balcony access
- Large second bedroom with built-in robes, plenty of light
- Gourmet kitchen with gas cooktop, Ceasarstone benchtops, Ilve appliances
- Ducted AC and ceiling fans throughout
- Built-in Euro-style laundry with clothes dryer
- Privacy blinds on windows and doors
- Exclusive floor to ceiling 4sqm lock up storage cage beside carspace
- Lift in complex, plenty of visitor parking
- Pool, fully equipped gym, sauna, steam room,
- Barbecue area, teppanyaki bar, pizza oven, and dining facilities
- Residents' lounge event space complete with fireplace and bar
- Council Rates $406.90 per quarter
- Body Corporate fees $4,486.82 annual
- Sinking Fund Balance $230,177.13
- Rental Appraisal $620 - $640 per week
Just metres from your door are a plethora of dining, shopping and entertainment options at the James Street Precinct, Gasworks, and Teneriffe that will ensure you never run out of local options. The dog park and Riverwalk are just there too as well as excellent public transport.
For a life less ordinary, call Beth or Anthony today to arrange your private inspection.
For a private inspection contact:Beth Leach 0414 770 956
Tori Redshaw 0431 916 609
The suburb is bounded by Breakfast Creek to the north, Brisbane River to the east, the northern and western parts of the suburb, centred on Breakfast Creek Road, is predominantly commercial, with the remainder of the suburb, particularly near the river, becoming increasingly residential.See Full Profile