102/13-15 Isedale Street, Wooloowin
Free BC Fees For One Year, Best Value, Leafy, Quiet Two Bed in A Great Hub!
This will appeal to so many buyers. Super low price, free Body Corporate Fees for a year paid in advance by the Seller, the potential to take on the Owner as a tenant for a year at $390 a week, or buy it now, settle and move in before Christmas! You can't get much better than that.
This apartment really packs a punch for value for money and is in excellent condition. The open plan kitchen/lounge/dining flows to a leafy, quiet balcony with dappled sunlight. The L shaped kitchen with wooden top kitchen island has stainless steel appliances and plenty of bench space. Modern two-tone kitchen cabinetry gives the apartment a stylish lift whilst porcelain floor tiles feature in the living areas with carpet in the bedrooms. There's a good separation between the bedrooms and both have built-in robes, the master bedroom having an ensuite.
As for the location, it is walking distance to everything you could wish for; great local cafes, restaurants, Lutwyche City Shopping Centre, the very beautiful Kedron Brook and dogs off-leash area, Kedron Brook Bus Station, Wooloowin State School, Kedron State High School, Wooloowin Train Station, major arterial roads like Lutwyche Road, ICB and the Aiprort Link Tunnel.
- Built-in robes in both bedrooms, ensuite off the master bedroom
- Two bathrooms
- Good storage - linen and balcony storage, potential to add more in garage
- Two split system AC's
- Privacy blinds fitted to windows and doors
- Fully secure car space with remote control security door entry to garage
- Fully-screened throughout with security screens and mosquito mesh
- Excellent security (CCTV in the building) and privacy
- Lift in complex
- Highly sought after price bracket in a highly sought after location
- 96 sqm total floor area
- Body Corporate annual fees $4,084.62
- Sinking Fund balance $65,904.25
- Rates $406.90 per quarter
With vacant possession possible you can buy, settle and move in before Christmas!
Call Beth today for more information!
For a private inspection contact:Beth Leach 0414 770 956
Tori Redshaw 0431 916 609
Wooloowin is on Lutwyche Road which was the main thoroughfare of the Windsor Shire (1887-1925), and Wooloowin occupied the shire’s far north-east corner. It was thus an outlying district, despite the opening of the Sandgate railway line in 1882 with stations at Wooloowin and Eagle Junction. The name ‘Wooloowin’ apparently began with the naming of the station.See Full Profile