307/113 Commercial Road, Teneriffe
Chic, Spacious and Light filled
In the renowned ‘Double One 3’ building, a stones throw from the Teneriffe Ferry, this very spacious one bedroom apartment (83m in total) is light filled, stylish and well designed. A perfect property for first home buyers, downsizers and investors alike.
Bursting with light colour tones and stylish wooden cabinetry, it is stylish, modern and in excellent condition. The floor-plan is generous in proportions with room for a dining table and study in the living / dining, a large walk in robe, ample cupboard space and a 10m2 balcony with an appealing leafy outlook.
With a vast array of top quality restaurants, bars and cafes right on your doorstep, and the Woolworths just recently opened at the bottom of the building, the lifestyle and convenience is unrivalled.
- Can be sold with furniture
- Rooftop Terrace with BBQ and stunning City views
- Secure basement car park with 23 visitor car parks
- Abundance of storage areas and large walk-in robe
- Stylish lobby, with good on-site managers
- Pet-friendly complex
- Ducted Air-conditioning
- Modern dishwasher and dryer
- Disable person access
- Body Corporate $4,009 annually
- Sinking fund balance $474,668
- Currently tenanted at $440 per week until June
Contact Anthony now to book an inspection!
For a private inspection contact:Beth Leach 0414 770 956
Tori Redshaw 0431 916 609
The Teneriffe boundaries are marked by Doggett and Wyandra Street in the west, the Brisbane River in the north and east, and Kingsholme Street and Chester Street in the south.See Full Profile