13/304 Harcourt Street, Teneriffe
City Views, Top Floor, Corner Position, Low BC Fees
Vacant now - move in straight away!
It doesn't get much better than this! A private, top floor unit in a corner position with a balcony and unsurpassable views. Tick. A boutique-sized, solid 1970's complex with low body corporate fees. Tick, tick!
With a total of 81sqm including a balcony off the open plan lounge/dining, the panoramic suburb and city views are simply incredible and can be enjoyed from every window, and from the balcony's built-in bar table with a glass of wine.
The cavity brick complex, 'High Point Lodge' has two street access off Small Street and Harcourt Street and is as solid as they come. Typical of this era, the internal walls are made of concrete and provide the best possible soundproofing and privacy.
The unit features a white painted brick wall, wooden floorboards, Japanese sliding screens that separate the lounge/dining from the bedroom and are repeated again as the sliding doors for the built-in wardrobe. Unusually for the complex, there's also a large window in the bedroom from which to gaze at the city views.
A well-designed modern kitchen with dishwasher, stainless steel appliances, glass splashback, good storage, and excellent cross ventilation maximises the elevated breezes.
- Incredible views from the balcony and bedroom window
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances, glass splashback, dishwasher
- Split system AC in lounge/dining, ceiling fan in the bedroom
- Wooden floors, renovated, modern pendant lights in the dining
- Bathroom with laundry, and powder room
- Crimsafe front door screen and key box
- Black aluminium sliding doors to balcony and roller blinds
- Solid cavity brick construction
- 18 units in the complex
- 81 sqm in total
- Large 19sqm garage with remote control door
- Body Corporate fees annually $3,114.24
- Sinking fund $82,888.92
- Rates $340.17
Walk to James St, the river, Gasworks, cafes, restaurants, enjoy the inner city lifestyle!
Call Beth today for more information! This won't last.
For a private inspection contact:Beth Leach 0414 770 956
Tori Redshaw 0431 916 609
The Teneriffe boundaries are marked by Doggett and Wyandra Street in the west, the Brisbane River in the north and east, and Kingsholme Street and Chester Street in the south.See Full Profile