102/64 Macquarie Street, Teneriffe
Renovated Two Bedroom, Two Bathroom Woolstore Apartment with Carpark and Outlook!
This unique and spacious 145 sqm two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment with balcony includes an oversized single car park of an additional 23 sqm positioned only metres from your door and brings to the market features that are not readily available in other Woolstore apartments.
This exceptional apartment benefits from full renovations to the kitchen, living and dining rooms, bedrooms, laundry, and flooring. Included are the benefits of zoned ducted air conditioning to all rooms and complemented with the addition of period type ceiling fans to both bedrooms and lounge areas.
Being located within the building on the lower level, but effectively above ground level this apartment enjoys not only privacy with a wonderful outlook towards the pool and gardens that is complemented by its extra outdoor living space, but also offers a peaceful refuge from the bustle of inner-city living.
Other benefits include being located within one of only two true Woolstore apartment buildings that do not have commercial businesses located within the building and enjoys some of the lowest body corporate fees available to Woolstore apartments.
Managed by an approachable, conscientious team adds further to the pleasure of the experience. Offered for sale now this is an opportunity to enjoy the benefits of historic Woolstore living in Teneriffe in a premium apartment that can't be repeated and is without the usual compromises of inner-city living.
- Unique floor plan with fully renovated kitchen including integrated fridge and freezer units
- Zoned Ducted AC to all rooms
- Ceiling fans to both bedrooms & lounge area
- Ensuite and large separate walk in robe servicing the Master Bedroom
- Second bedroom with built in robe and adjoining bathroom
- Modern laundry and workspace including a Samsung washer dryer unit
- Substantial built-in storage within the apartment
- Balcony overlooking pool & gardens
- Unit size 145sqm plus extra large single car park 23sqm
- Sinking Fund Balance $470,207
- Body Corporate fees $1,377.28 per quarter
- Council Rates $406.90 per quarter
Your inspection is invited as the owners have made a difficult decision to move on and are committed to sell.
For a private inspection contact:Beth Leach 0414 770 956
Tori Redshaw 0431 916 609
The Teneriffe boundaries are marked by Doggett and Wyandra Street in the west, the Brisbane River in the north and east, and Kingsholme Street and Chester Street in the south.See Full Profile