4/148 Kent Street, New Farm
Back of the Block, Leafy Outlook, Centrally Located
Sold off market by Beth Leach & Tori Redshaw at Beth Leach New Farm.
Positioned in a quiet pocket between James and Brunswick Street, this centrally located unit offers space and privacy at the back of the small boutique block.
Enjoy the North East facing aspect and treetop outlook, freshly painted and new carpets. The large kitchen has a breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances and leads off the air conditioned lounge/dining area. Both bedrooms have built-in wardrobes plus a bathroom with storage and separate toilet. It has everything you need for a comfortable, convenient lifestyle. A great unit where you can add your own personal touches or move in straight away.
- Back of the complex with a North East aspect
- Air-conditioned open plan living & kitchen with breakfast bar
- Two bedrooms both with built-in robes
- Bathroom with linen closet & separate toilet
- Large remote lock-up garage with laundry
- Potential to update and add value
- Close to cafes, restaurants and shops along Brunswick Street
- Walk to James St and Valley boutiques and restaurant precincts
- Rental Appraisal $350 - $400 per week
- Council Rates $406.90 per quarter
- Low Body Corporate Fees $3,310.00 per annum
A unique property in such a superb location at this price point will not last long, so please call Beth or Tori to arrange a private inspection now. The property is vacant and waiting for you to move in.
For a private inspection contact:Beth Leach 0414 770 956
Tori Redshaw 0431 916 609
The New Farm boundaries are marked by Harcourt Street in the west, Chester Street, Gibbon Street, Beeston Street, Kingsholme Street, Macquarie Street and Merthyr Road in the north, the Brisbane River in the east and south.See Full Profile