4/903 Brunswick Street, New Farm
Top Floor, Quiet, Centrally Located Plus Extra Car Space
Sold off-market by Beth Leach of Beth Leach New Farm.
Conveniently located directly across the road from Merthyr Village and 150m to New Farm Park, Unit 4 has a total of 128sqm with the added unique bonus of having its own very large lock up garage and laundry plus a 19sqm exclusive car-space/outdoor area for private use.
It's not often you can say that New Farm Deli is your local cafe but here at this quiet, well-presented apartment tucked away at the back of a boutique complex of six units, it's all about location.
Freshly painted, a large kitchen and stainless steel appliances takes centre stage and leads off the lounge/dining to a south-east facing, private deck. Both bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans with air-conditioning in the living area. It has everything you need for a comfortable, convenient lifestyle.
- Walk everywhere - shops, restaurants, public transport, and New Farm Park
- 19sqm outdoor space/extra carpark plus fully enclosed garage/laundry
- Balcony space leading from open plan design living area
- Air conditioning plus ceiling fans
- Small, quiet, boutique complex of only 6 units
- Large garage, plus laundry and ample storage
- Rental Appraisal $430 - $460 per week
- Council Rates $406.90 per quarter
- Low Body corporate fees
A unique property in such a superb location at this price point will not last long, so please call Beth or Tori to arrange a private inspection now. The property is vacant and waiting for you to move in.
For a private inspection contact:Beth Leach 0414 770 956
Tori Redshaw 0431 916 609
The New Farm boundaries are marked by Harcourt Street in the west, Chester Street, Gibbon Street, Beeston Street, Kingsholme Street, Macquarie Street and Merthyr Road in the north, the Brisbane River in the east and south.See Full Profile