5/19 O'Connell Street, Kangaroo Point
Huge Balcony, River Views, Small Complex
With a huge 35sqm north-east facing entertainers balcony and a total 199sqm, the generous 3 bedroom plus study, light-filled apartment combines luxury and riverside living with a low maintenance lifestyle. Enjoy the river life that Kangaroo Point has to offer; a quiet and peaceful hub, minutes walk from amazing entertaining precincts and Brisbane city.
Light, bright and with river cross breezes, this riverside, corner apartment is located on the second floor within a tightly held, sought after complex of only 14 apartments.
Exclusive to residents, a resort style pool is surrounded by lush sub-tropical greenery, with verdant walking paths leading out toward the river.
- 35sqm north-east balcony with river views
- Second living space, perfect for a home office
- Entertainers kitchen with ample storage and stainless steel appliances
- AC split systems in lounge and dining
- Master suite with walk in robe, ensuite and access to balcony
- Two more good sized bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in robes
- Large main bathroom with laundry
- Timber flooring and fresh, new carpet throughout
- Crimesafe, screens, blinds and alarm system
- Great storage throughout
- Lift in building
- Tandem remote and secure car spaces
- River Crest is an exclusive building with only 14 apartments
- Pool, spa, BBQ area and fully secure access
- Ideally positioned only 200m to Ferry and Dockside precinct
- Body Corporate Fees $2,029.89 per quarter
- Council Rates $340.17 per quarter
Perfectly located to the new Howard Smith Wharves precinct with 3 different ferry and city cat, restaurants, cafés, parks and walking paths along the Brisbane River. Families will appreciate their close proximity to an array of prestigious schools, including All Hallows School, Anglican Church Grammar School and Lourdes Hill College. Only 5 minutes to the Brisbane CBD and 15 minutes to the Brisbane International Airport.
Vacant and ready for new owners to move in immediately. Enjoy this wonderful lifestyle that Kangaroo Point has to offer, and arrange an inspection today.
For a private inspection contact:Beth Leach 0414 770 956
Tori Redshaw 0431 916 609
Kangaroo Point – famous for its linear park, including The Cliffs reserve in the south, popular with abseilers. There are two ferry-crossing points, and the northern one at Holman Street has a heritage-listed terminal shelter.See Full Profile