1205/30 Festival Place, Newstead
Spectacular River Views, Luxury Finishes, Social Location
Walk through your front door and be greeted by panoramic views of the Brisbane River, Hamilton Hill, and Waterfront Park. Apartment 1205, with a total of 170sqm, offers high-end quality finishes combined with an exciting, convenient inner-city lifestyle.
This light and bright corner residence on the 12th floor is thoughtfully designed with open plan living without feeling disconnected to the thriving hub of Gasworks below. Perfect for entertaining the large deck easily accommodates both a lounge and large dining table whilst the complex amenities are second to none.
- 30 sqm north facing balcony with breathtaking views
- Open plan living, overlooking Brisbane River & Newstead
- Large chefs' kitchen with stone top benches and Bosch appliances
- Master bedroom with views, ensuite and walk-in robe
- Second bedroom with two-way bathroom, walk-in robe & study nook
- A large third bedroom, perfect for guests or home office
- Internal laundry and great storage
- Ducted air conditioning & quality carpet
- Well maintained secure complex, with huge pool, gym, bbq area & lounge
- Three lifts in the complex
- Turn key property, lock up and leave
- Body Corp $4,392.80 per annum
- Sinking Fund $262, 392.39
- Council Rates $340.17 per quarter
- Rental estimate $850-$900 per week
Just metres from your door are a plethora of dining, shopping and entertainment options at the James Street Precinct, Gasworks, and Teneriffe that will ensure you never run out of local options. The dog park and Riverwalk are just there too as well as excellent public transport.
For a life less ordinary, call Beth or Tori today to arrange your private inspection.
For a private inspection contact:Beth Leach 0414 770 956
Tori Redshaw 0431 916 609
The suburb is bounded by Breakfast Creek to the north, Brisbane River to the east, the northern and western parts of the suburb, centred on Breakfast Creek Road, is predominantly commercial, with the remainder of the suburb, particularly near the river, becoming increasingly residential.See Full Profile