144/53 Vernon Terrace, Teneriffe
Iconic Riverfront Woolstore, Top Floor, Sunny And Bright
Located on the top floor of the Mactaggarts Place Woolstore this two-level apartment is full of character with soaring ceilings, a heritage red brick wall with a stunning void, beautiful breezes and great natural light over a total of 108sqm.
Perfectly positioned near the complex breezeway offering space and privacy due to only having one neighbour the combination of rich heritage and modern features provides apartment 144 with the perfect mix of old and new. It also has its own private sunny courtyard on title and accessible from the downstairs bedroom.
Enjoy the open plan kitchen, dining and lounge under the high rafter ceilings, feature brick wall and leafy outlook towards the fig trees. The lower level has a good-sized sunny bedroom, patio, built-in robes and river glimpses plus a large bathroom and laundry. Upstairs has a great study overlooking the apartment void, large master bedroom with river glimpses, built in robes and bathroom.
- Two storey void
- Top floor, next to the breezeway, with river glimpses
- Sunny, private, fenced courtyard for your plants
- Set over two levels, 30sqm top floor, bottom floor 64sqm
- With a total of 108sqm including a 14sqm car park
- Exposed Heritage brick wall, high rafter ceilings and great natural light with a leafy outlook
- Master on the top floor with built-in robes, bathroom and large study nook
- Walk to Gasworks, great restaurants, bars and cafes,
- One secure space and secure visitor car parking
- City cat and bus stop at your front door
- Direct access to river boardwalk, riverfront swimming pool and BBQ area
- Body Corp $8,828.77 per annum - 20% early bird discount available.
- Sinking Fund $140,409.02
- Council Rates $493.08 per quarter
- Rental estimate $500 - $550 per week
Walk the river boardwalk every day, have coffee from the hundreds of nearby cafés and restaurants, and never cook again. Apartment 144 offers an amazing location and rich history and character in the only riverfront Woolstore in Teneriffe.
Woolstore apartments do not last long, so contact Beth or Tori today to arrange your inspection.
Saturday 11th July 2020
9:45 am - 10:15 am
For a private inspection contact:Beth Leach 0414 770 956
Tori Redshaw 0431 916 609
The Teneriffe boundaries are marked by Doggett and Wyandra Street in the west, the Brisbane River in the north and east, and Kingsholme Street and Chester Street in the south.See Full Profile
Buying a property can truly be a melting pot of emotions. At Beth Leach New Farm, I want your buying experience to be seamless – whether it be buying your first home, your forever home or an investment property. Meanwhile, I’ll concentrate on making your purchase a stress-free experience!
Enquire about this property
Thanks for your viewing request, Beth will be in touch soon.