313/64 Macquarie Street, Teneriffe
Top Floor, Light-Filled, Two Storey Woolstore
Please contact Beth on 0414 770 956 to arrange your private inspection.
This exceptional two-bedroom, two-bathroom, two-storey apartment in 'Ansonia' has a total area of 160m2 and benefits from glorious light voids, soaring ceilings, and large glass doors facing out across the leafy, quiet side of the building.
It is spacious and private with good separation between the two bedrooms on the two different floors. The kitchen and bathrooms are in original but good condition and the rich timber floorboards impart upon the apartment the character and charm of the building's history.
- Two-storey floor plan
- 160sqm including x-large 23m2 undercover car space
- High ceilings, light voids, and peaceful natural light
- Spacious kitchen, living and dining space
- Granite kitchen benchtops, gas cooking, stainless steel appliances
- Original timber flooring
- Massive master bedroom on the lower level plus nearby bathroom
- Second bedroom with walk-in robe and adjoining bathroom
- Lift in complex
- Pool, new sauna, refurbished gym
- Sinking Fund Balance $ 479,996.76
- Low Body Corporate fees $5,052.71 per annum
- Council Rates $406.90 per quarter
- Currently Tenanted 31st July 2020 $610 per week
Ansonia is the only Woolstore that does not have commercial businesses located within the building and as such has a more intimate feel. There are also dedicated onsite managers who are very helpful and manage the building efficiently.
Across the street is the direct access to the riverfront boardwalk and public transport is close by. At your fingertips are the restaurants and cafes of New Farm, Teneriffe, Gasworks, and James Street. A short stroll on a Saturday morning to the Powerhouse Farmer's Market can become part of your weekly routine.
This top floor apartment has much to offer so please, express your interest to Beth today for more information and to book your private inspection.
For a private inspection contact:Beth Leach 0414 770 956
Tori Redshaw 0431 916 609
The Teneriffe boundaries are marked by Doggett and Wyandra Street in the west, the Brisbane River in the north and east, and Kingsholme Street and Chester Street in the south.See Full Profile