1006/53 Wyandra Street, Teneriffe
Double Storey Penthouse, 'Como Teneriffe' Skyhome
Please contact Beth on 0414 770 956 to arrange your private inspection.
Set within the exciting riverside, inner-city peninsula, this stunning 183 sqm 'Como Teneriffe' penthouse on the 10th floor has the "Wow!" factor.
Double storey and double-height ceiling voids captivate your attention from the moment you open the door. The amount of light filtering through the vast expanses of glass towards the eastern panorama is breathtaking.
With bespoke designer detailing and finishes the quality is notable across all three bedrooms, the three bathrooms, the two decks, the separate built-in laundry, and the kitchen with generous stone benchtop preparation island, Miele appliances, and solid custom timber joinery.
As you would expect the open plan living supports our tropical, outdoor lifestyle, with a kitchen, dining, lounge, TV area configuration opening onto the entertaining deck (with gas mains connection).
The complex has a 15-metre lap pool, sun deck and gym, a vegetable garden and a lobby dressed in marble, complete with concierge-style onsite management and CCTV security. Importantly, the apartment comes with two secure basement side by side car parks and a storage shed.
- Bespoke designer detailing and finishes, Cavcorp development
- Miele bar fridge, coffee maker, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer
- Custom built timber TV cabinet in lounge area
- Total area 183sqm including two side by side car parks
- Two master bedrooms with walk-in robes and ensuites
- Three wall hung TV's in each bedroom
- French door plumbed in fridge/freezer
- Remote control blinds, and retractable mozzie screens
- Body Corporate Fees annually $9,154.00
- Sinking Fund $762,956.32
- Rental appraisal: approx $1,100 a week
- Council Rates $340.17 per quarter
You will love living in the middle of this vibrant precinct, literally a two-minute walk to Gasworks and stone's throw to James Street, the restaurants, shops and cafes, the river and public transport.
Call Beth today for more information on apartment 1006, "The Skyhome" and to arrange a private inspection.
For a private inspection contact:Beth Leach 0414 770 956
Tori Redshaw 0431 916 609
The Teneriffe boundaries are marked by Doggett and Wyandra Street in the west, the Brisbane River in the north and east, and Kingsholme Street and Chester Street in the south.See Full Profile