13/8 Macquarie Street, Teneriffe
Top Floor, Large Balcony, Riverside Location
Please contact Beth on 0414 770 956 to arrange your private inspection.
Positioned on the top floor with a total of 117sqm, in the highly sought after "Kingsholme" building in beautiful Teneriffe, this two-bedroom apartment offers a large entertaining balcony, high ceilings, cooling cross breezes and is flooded with natural light.
The open-plan layout and large balcony with river views is perfect for entertaining. Completed with a quality kitchen including stone top benches, Bosch appliances, gas cooking and ample storage. Plus, there's newly laid timber flooring throughout.
The master bedroom has a sunny balcony, walk-in robe and ensuite plus the creature comforts of air conditioning and ceiling fan. Good sized second bedroom with ceiling fan and built-in robe, plus the main bathroom, linen closet and separate laundry complete the floor plan.
There is the added bonus of a single car space plus an exlusive use storage area located in a secure carpark. The complex also offers quality onsite management and a sparkling pool and BBQ area.
- Spacious top floor with high ceilings
- Great balcony with river views
- Quality timber flooring throughout
- Air-conditioned living and master plus ceiling fans
- Large kitchen with stone benches and gas cooking
- Two bedrooms, master with balcony, walk-in robe and ensuite
- Single car space plus storage area
- Secure complex with onsite, pool and BBQ area
- Annual Body Corporate fees $4,823.01
- Sinking Fund $183,813.21
- Rental appraisal $590 - $620 a week
- Rates $406.90 per quarter
Set on the Macquarie Street strip amidst the energetic lifestyle scene that New Farm and Teneriffe are renowned for. Walk just metres to local cafes and dining precincts, or take a stroll along the riverfront or to the local farmer's markets on the weekend. You'll love it here.
Looking forward to your call.
For a private inspection contact:Beth Leach 0414 770 956
Tori Redshaw 0431 916 609
The Teneriffe boundaries are marked by Doggett and Wyandra Street in the west, the Brisbane River in the north and east, and Kingsholme Street and Chester Street in the south.See Full Profile