302/116 Annie Street, New Farm
Top Floor, Eastern Corner, Three Bedrooms, Gorgeous Views
Please contact Beth on 0414 770 956 to arrange your private inspection.
Sun-filled, modern and private. This apartment feels like home.
Built-in 2016, with a total area of 142sqm, unit 302 has an airy and bright outlook over the rooftops of central New Farm.
Black framed aluminium window casements frame the leafy, peaceful, suburban views and due to the unit being positioned at the front of the complex on the corner, the sense of privacy is immediate.
One of the best features about this unit is the large open plan kitchen with custom built in study nook, living, dining, deck; big enough to fit a BBQ, bar fridge, lounge suite or table and chairs, it adds another room to the already generous floor plan.
Three spacious bedrooms all have built-in wardrobes, the master with a large ensuite and built-in dressing table. Bedroom two with an area for study nook.
There's a two-car tandem car space for this apartment in the secure, undercover garage with three visitor car park bays for the complex. Plus, there are super-low body corporate fees!
- Top floor (3rd floor) with views over New Farm and the City
- Quality designer kitchen, 40mm stone benches, gas cooking, Miele appliances
- Ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans and large tinted windows with Crimsafe
- Private balcony with great views
- Only one shared wall with a neighbour
- 3m high ceilings in lounge/dining/kitchen
- Tandem car space with freestanding lockable gas lift storage unit
- Home office nook
- Freshly painted
- Lift in complex
- Remote control secure access to the basement car park
- Boutique complex of only 18 apartments
- Low BC fees $3,702.49 per annum
- Sinking Fund $12,988.80
- Rental appraisal $725 - $750 per week
- Rates $406.90 per quarter
From here you can walk to all of our favourite places, James St, Howard Smith Wharves, the City, New Farm Six Cinema, restaurants, cafes.
Three bedroom apartments in New Farm are rare and because of this we have a supply and demand problem; they don't last long. Please call Beth today for more information and to arrange your private inspection as the property is vacant.
Saturday 11th July 2020
11:15 am - 11:45 am
For a private inspection contact:Beth Leach 0414 770 956
Tori Redshaw 0431 916 609
The New Farm boundaries are marked by Harcourt Street in the west, Chester Street, Gibbon Street, Beeston Street, Kingsholme Street, Macquarie Street and Merthyr Road in the north, the Brisbane River in the east and south.See Full Profile
Buying a property can truly be a melting pot of emotions. At Beth Leach New Farm, I want your buying experience to be seamless – whether it be buying your first home, your forever home or an investment property. Meanwhile, I’ll concentrate on making your purchase a stress-free experience!
Enquire about this property
Thanks for your viewing request, Beth will be in touch soon.